The law of attraction suggests that you think about something and thoroughly expect that to happen, and then it will definitely happen. The success of the law is dependent on your conviction, your confidence in your thinking, and the nature of the thought. Though it seems to be unreal to some people, it actually is a reality to many people – though there are several conditions that needs to be met. People complain that the law of attraction is not holding good for them, but if you think deeply you will find definite reason behind this. You must have not understood it well and thus you are expecting something impossible.
10 reasons why the Law of Attraction is not working and what to do instead
- You may have resistance against the acceptance of the law. You may think of scenarios where the law of attraction has not worked or you are thinking of the present situation, which will not let the law work. If you go on telling yourself that the law cannot be true, then it will not be true.
- Negative thinking such as guilt, shame or anger will not let the law of attraction work. For example, if you want a brand new car, but feel guilty about driving a new car when so many people around the world are suffering, that guilt will not allow the law of attraction to work.
- Internalizing failures and issues, or not dealing with them, will keep you from experiencing the fullness of life. Forgive yourself for not being able to do something in the past. Learn to live in the present and believe great things for the future. If you consider yourself not to be worthy, you will never get what you want.
- If you cannot appreciate what you have and always feel like you don’t have anything, then you will not get anything else to appreciate.
- There are times when you assume that you want something, but your soul’s desire is something else. In such cases, the law of attraction would not work. Line up your wants, needs, and desires.
- According to science, the subconscious runs our life 95 – 99 % of the time, every day. This is why it´s so important to work with affirmations to change your beliefs. You have to strongly believe you will have it and take actions toward the goal at the same time.
- If you are thinking that things will happen without you doing anything, you are wrong. You can see yourself going to college all day, every day, but unless you take action and apply to the college, you won’t be able to go.
- Love yourself. The law of attraction will not work if you feel unworthy of getting anything good. You must believe that what you want, you are deserving of.
- Make yourself happy. Do things that make you happy. By feeling happy, you will attract more things into your life that make you happy.
- Lastly, be patient. Know what you want and then stick to your dream. Believe in your dream – until it manifests. Some things will take time to manifest, but don´t get discouraged. If you have disbelief or doubt, the law of attraction will not work. Believe that the law will work just like you believe the law of gravity will work. Work on raising your vibration – choose one better feeling thought at a time; every minute, everyday – until you align with your dream on a regular basis – and now your dream will manifest.